I’m still figuring out Christmas gifts for my girlfriends. Pretend you are shopping for yourself because chances are they’ll like it too.
Above is a small list of things I genuinely would get for myself (I have # 2 and #8) and so are my suggestions to get for a friend of yours.
Everything here is less than $100, most are under $50 (only #6 is over).
1. Ice Burst Drop earrings at Bauble Bar (free shipping). Stunning and a great price (I actually want these).
2. Aromatics Elixir by Clinique (free shipping). Gets compliments every time I wear it.
3. Croc Frame Crossbody clutch from Topshop. A good optional clutch.
4. Clasp bag by Warehouse at Topshop.
5. Hema Pyramid Cuff at Bauble Bar (free shipping). Good as a single or in a pair.
6. Alexander Wang leopard print wallet from Ssense (on sale). I have a similar version here used daily.
7. Lipstick in Depth by Topshop. Can be worn sheer or built up for a stronger look.
8. Aveda ‘Warmth’ scented candle from Nordstrom (free shipping). A favourite I’m burning right now. Has a noticeable ginger and herb scent.
9. Fire Gypsy Bib necklace at Bauble Bar (free shipping). Looks like a vintage find.
10. Duet silver stud earrings by Bing Bang. Small enough to wear daily.
11. Torres printed slip-ons from Topshop (free ship on $50+ orders). Love the thick white sole.
ps. Asos is doing 50% off on shoes here + free ship. Love these ones as a good gift option.
☆ A gift guide for the guys is coming soon! ☆