I write this while Halloween spiders are still up: I’m starting to think about Christmas presents. For some that’s normal but for me that is ridiculously early. I’m thinking a drip feed of slow buying all month.
I have one or two friends who are organized. Their cards smugly arrive before anyone’s. In contrast I’m texting to them: “Your present/card is arriving late – just an FYI” This is the same story every single bloody year! Are you always late?
Either way, for the purpose of seed planting, here are some early gift ideas to get you thinking. My usual tip for choosing is to ask yourself: “Would I want this?” For all of the above for me, it’s a yes.
1. Love Style & Love by Garance Dore
2. Ray-Ban Clubmasters
3. Giles and Brother Pave Railroad cuff
4. Jo Malone Just Like Sunday Incense candle. The name alone is a win
5. Kate Spade Knot bracelet. Pretty on a bare wrist
6. Topshop Velvet heels. Imagine them with faux leather skinnies
7. Charlotte Tilbury Very Victoria lipstick. Every YouTuber loves this universal nude! ( A Kylie Jenner fave)
8. Lancome Beauty Box in Warm. They have one in Cool too. $59.50 valued over $300
9. Net-A-Porter Python effect leather case for iPhone 6 plus
10. Ice Athena Ear Cuff
11. Topshop faux fur stole. Layer over leather jackets or coats
12. Layla leather and gold tone headphones
13. Pamela Love 5 spike silver earrings. Years later and still stunners
. . .
ps. Updated my shop (again)
pps. I just caved on one thing (erm for me) from the above photo. Can you guess what?