1. Topshop fur coat (on sale)
2. Pheonix Wing Ear Cuff
3. R-13 Punk print t-shirt (on sale)
4. JBrand ‘Ryan’ mid rise coated jeans
5. Jil Sander clutch (on sale)
6. Jimmy Choo Anouk heels
7. Eyeko/Alexa Chung liquid eyeliner
1. Topshop wet look lace hem slip dress
2. Unreal Fur Wanderlust coat (on sale)
3. Gianvito Rossi open toe heels (I want these so bad it hurts)
4. Shashi double ball silver earrings
5. Monserat De Lucca Serpiente bucket bag
6. NARS ‘Aigle Noir’ Soft Touch shadow pencil
Here’s a couple of New Years Eve outfit ideas to get you thinking – without sequins.
ange tombé says:
Love both of these! I’ve wanted one of those Jil Sander clutches for forever.. still can’t justify buying another bag right now though, lol!
I’m determined to not wear heels this NYE so I’m probably doing combat boots with my lace-trimmed dress, haha
P.S. I just had a thought: maybe you could do a “Ask Karen” feature occasionally where people give you an item of clothing and a style of shoe and have you style them?
Cute clutch right? I don’t blame you re NYE. I think I’ll be in pointy flats for Wednesday night!
What an interesting idea on the ASK KAREN feature. I’ll think on it.
FASHION SNAG says:
Love both looks!
Ditto! I would wear both.
$122 (on SALE) for a tshirt is ridiculous.
Not cheap but there’s some out there who do shop on different budgets hence mixing up high and low for both looks
Abby Drennen says:
Love these! I’ve been planning something low key but glamorous for NYE – something that doesn’t involve sequins! Thanks for the inspo!
Yea I feel that there’s such an over saturation of sequins for New Years Nights out.
Liz Lizo says:
Loving Look 2! It’s the perfect outfit for any night out! Let’s see what I’ve got in my closet to recreate this look!
Steph B-More says:
I like the first set best! That’s basically what I might rock tomorrow.
I love the first one. It works year round for a night out : )
Comments are closed.