Do you love fashion as much as KarenBritChick? Join our team of smart, fun and creative people with a common passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Our mission is to inspire everyone to ‘Own Your Style’!
See our current job openings below:
(1) OPEN POSITION(S)
VIDEO EDITOR / VIDEOGRAPHER
WDUGT is looking for a video editor with a strong eye for capturing and editing social content that cuts above the noise. The job consists of editing Youtube Videos, Instagram Reels & IGTV, and TikTok videos, including motion graphics. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team that will shape the future growth of WDUGT.
This is a friendly, fast paced atmosphere and the ability to work to deadlines is imperative. This role requires an innovative and multi-faceted video editor who can multi-task and easily move from project to project.
- Ability to capture, edit, and produce strong video content (including vertical video), inclusive of animation and graphics.
- A creative thinker, comfortable creating content with a high attention to detail.
- Team player always looking to find cutting-edge techniques to bring the best possible content to the viewers to keep them coming back.
- An interest in and understanding of the influencer marketing industry and social media trends.
- A curious, proactive and can-do attitude. You handle obstacles and problems with ease.
- Manage, track and organize multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills – with the ability to multitask, handle tight deadlines and be adaptable and flexible to changes in priorities.
- The ability to challenge a creative brief and ask the right questions while remaining objective and open to others’ opinions.
- Fluency in Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere (inclusive of motion graphics), Adobe creative suite, Frame.io. AfterEffects is a plus.
- Constant communication and reviews with creative team.
- Please share your portfolio link and/or reel with content that demonstrates your previous experience and current skillset.
- 3+ years of editing experience – full-time or freelance. Previous experience working for social content creator(s), YouTube, IG Reels, TikTok, etc..
- Proven relevant work experience as a video editor, bonus if popular YouTube experience.
- Experience in video editing softwares and ability to quickly learn new softwares (i.e. Frame.io).
- Demonstrable video editing and motion graphics ability with a strong portfolio.
- Understanding of comedic timing and audience personality.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability and communication skills.
- Previous experience working for a social content creator on multiple media channels (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc.)
- Videography skills are a plus but not required.
- Photography skills are a plus but not required.
- Four year degree a plus but not required.
- Expertise and efficiency in Adobe CC is a plus.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or After Effects is a plus.