The question I ALWAYS ask myself when shopping for others: Do I like it enough to want it? Chances are if I love it, then they will too.
1. Diptyque scented candle: Still the best I’ve come across. (I have this scent too).
2. Maison Martin Margeila watch strap ring: Make use of the sale + Net A Porter’s free luxe gift wrapping.
3. Topshop star purse: To carry the little things.
4. ASOS hysteric glitter plaftorms: Unexpected colour punch + perfect with dark socks + on sale.
5. ASOS mock crock laptop case: Doubles as a clutch & less boring than black.
6. Pantone iPhone case cover: I’m considering one for myself too.
7. Topshop ballet slippers: Wear with anything. These never go out. Ever.
8. Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty: This book was sold out at the Metropolitan Museum during the record breaking exhibition this year. Now it’s back at a fraction of the price. (I’m ordering a copy). Also found here.
9. Made Her Think Siren ring: I’d wanted this when I saw it at their studio. Looks like a striking vintage find.
10. Michael Kors chronograph watch: A classic shape (also on sale + free posh gift wrapping).
11. Topshop leather gloves: Looks vintage from day 1.
12. Jennifer Zeuner open star necklace: Perfect for layering (and at a clearance price). I wear this one daily. Seen before here.
*I wanted to announce that you can now follow my LIVE shopping updates on Currently Obsessed. It’s a private invite ONLY website but the first 200 readers to use the password gets in.
Right down to the minute, you can ‘stalk me’ and see what I am currently thinking about buying or writing about. A bit scary really when you think about it….